Tuesday 22 December 2020

Treasure Map Code KS, Summer Learning Journey

 Talofa Lava Bloggers

I started today of with a activity called Treasure Map Code KS. We had a clue that was writen in pigpen. We had to figure out what the clue was in english. After that we had to write down what the clue was in english and what beach the treasure was at. Then we had to write a clue in pigpen. This clue had to be a clue from our favourite beach. 
This was the first activity I had to do today. I hope you are enjoying reading my blog
Make sure to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.
Thanks for reading my blog post
Blog you later!!

Here is a link to my work.




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Britany,

    This activity is one of my favourites as I love code languages like pigeon code and also my Mum actually made this activity for the summer learning journey!!

    You did an awesome job with this post, I enjoyed your slideshow and you deciphered the code perfectly, it is the famous hidden cave at Piha Beach!!

    Great job creating your own pigeon code clue, it looked quite tricky and long but I think I have deciphered your clue, is it ‘this beach is opposite Whangapoua Harbour’? If that is the clue I am going to guess it is either Whangapoua Beach or New Chums Beach!

    Let me know if I guessed correctly!!

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete