Monday 21 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey, Hana Koko

Talofa Lava bloggers
I'm back with another amazing blog. 

The second activity I did today was called Hana Koko. We had to watch a video on what to do. For this activity we had to think about making our own santa cousume. What we had to think about our culture and things about New Zealand. After that we had to make it into a coustume. It didn't have to be a big warm outfit like Santa really wears it could be something summery. It just had to show some of your culture. Then we had to name our outfit and write down what inspired you. The last thing I had to do was write down what I added to my outfit and why I added those things. 

Thank you for reading my blog post.
If you have any time please leave a comment.
Blog you later✌

Here is the link to my work





1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Brittany, Kiana-Marino here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Tauke! Awesome! Thank you for sharing your Santa costume with us on your blog. You have done a great job at gathering different items of clothing that best represent New Zealand. How did you find this activity?

    I look forward to your response and seeing more posts you produce on your blog over the summer break.

    Ngā mihi
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete