Monday 21 December 2020

Build a Xylophone with Nanogirl, Summer Learning Journey.

Kia Ora bloggers.

Today I started week two of the Summer Learning Journey with how to build a Xylophone. We had to watch a video on how you can make nosies. Then we had to fill glasses up with water. There had to be a different amount on water in each cup. We also had to follow along on how to make a Xylophone. To make the Xylophone I deaded five pieces of paper, siccors and tap. After that we had to make a tune with the Xylophone and the glasses of water. We had to record ourselfs playing the tune we made on the Xylophone and glasses of water. Then we had to make some lyrics so we could record ourselfs singing the lyrics. Then we had to add the video of us singing over the top of the video with us playing a tune.

I had a lot of fun with this activity. I got to make different tunes and make some lyrics.
Thank you for reading my blog post.
If you have any time please leave a comment.
Blog you later!!

Here is the video I made. 



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Britany,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    How exciting that were already onto the second week of the Summer Learning Journey and the second Nano Girl activity. This xylophone activity was so exciting and I loved seeing all the fun everyones had making their instruments and music.

    You did a great job with this activity sharing a description of the activity and the process of how you made your instruments as well as some photographs of you preparing your experiment. I thought your video was awesome!! Your xylophone and glasses made beautiful music and it is great that you included a clip of yourself singing, great job!!!

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete