Wednesday 23 December 2020

Kiwi Jingle Bells, Summer Learning Journey

 Kia Ora blogger

For Wednesday I started of with a activity called Kiwi Jingle bells. For this activity I had to create my own Jingle Bells. Including people, places, events and much more. I had to start of with lisening to a Jingle Bells song that someone made. It inculded places, people and much more. After that I had to add a photo that describes my song and add a title. Then I started writing my Jingle bells song. My Jingle Bells song was about me and my family going to the beach. 

I had a lot of fun making this song. I was very creativie with making my song.
Thank you for reading my blog post. 
If you have any time please leave a comment.
Blog you later!!!

Here is the slide I wrote my song on.
Hope you enjoy it. 
Here is the link!




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Brittany,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey.

    I really enjoyed this activity and all the fun and creative lyrics everyone came up with. I think you wrote a really catchy christmas song that I think most people can relate to. Spending christmas at the beach, playing in the sand, having a nice feed and the long car trips. I had a lot of fun reading it and I hope you had fun writing it.

    If you wanted to step up your post you could include a clip of you reading or singing your jingle aloud.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete