Friday 18 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey, What are you doing today?

 Kia Ora bloggers

For this Summer Learning Journey task I had to do a lot of arranging. I had to arrange some maori words to make a sentence. Then on the next slide I had to rearrange some maori words to make the sentence. The sentence was what are you doing today? After that it asked me what I was doing today and I said I was going to swim. On the second to last slide I had to choose the maori word for swimming and put it in the gap in the maori sentence. The last slide I had to do was answer the question (What are you doing today?) in maori. I also had to add a photo that shows what I am doing today. 
Thank you for reading my blog post
I hope you enjoyed it!
Hope you have an awesome Christmas and New Year.
Stay strong and be yourself!
You are amazing.
Blog you later!!!!


Here is a link to my slideshow:)





1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Brittany,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I enjoyed this activity because I think it is important for everyone to learn and practice their Te Reo Māori. Your slide was very well done and you translated and rearranged the sentences well!

    I see in your last slide that you are playing netball today, that is awesome what position do you play. I played a lot of netball when I was in school and I always played as WA or C (but only if I had to).

    To step up your work you could include a video of you saying the sentences in Te Reo Māori and add it to your post.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete