Friday 18 December 2020

Which one doesn't belong, Summer Learning Journey

Talofa bloggers.

The task I have done now is called which one doesn't belong. I had to look at four pictures and look for a reason why it didn't belong. It could beacuse it was a different colour to the others or something else. I had to do ten different slides and then for the last slide I had to make my own one. So I added four different photos of dogs. See if you can see any reason why some of the dogs don't belong. 
Thank you for reading my blog post.
Remember to leave a comment and add some reasons why some of the dogs don't belong on slide 11.
Blog you later!!

Click here to go to my work. 





1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Brittany,

    It’s Charlotte here, a commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I really enjoyed having a look at the work you have done on the ‘Which One Doesn’t Belong’ task.

    I found this task quite difficult but also lots of fun! My favourite task was the ice-cream one because I loved the colours, what are your favourite colours?

    I noticed you added in a task of your own, well done! The main difference that I see is that the dog on the bottom right corner has multiple colours on its fur! I also noticed that the dog on the top right corner is the only one with its tongue sticking out!

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete