Friday 18 December 2020

Haiku Poem, Summer Learning Journey

 Kia ora bloggers!
I'm back!!

Today I started off with writing a Haiku Poem. This Haiku Poem had to be about summer since it is the summer holidays. A Haiku Poem is a poem with three lines. The first line has to be five syllables, the second line had to been seven syllables and the third line had to be five syllables. I had to think about summer and what summer is about. Then I started writing my Haiku poem. We also had to add an image that describes our poem. 

Thank you for reading my blog post.
I would really apprecatie it if you could leave a comment.
Blog you later!!

Here is my Haiku Poem. 



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Brittany,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I really enjoyed this activity as I love poetry and writing Haikus for my friends, I usually write a Haiku in their birthday cards!

    I like how you introduced the activity and explained what a haiku is and how to write one. I thought your haiku was really well written and I like that it was about summer and how much you enjoy summer time. One thing I love to do in summer is eat hot chips at the beach with my friends.

    What is one of your favorite things to do during summer?

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete