Thursday 17 December 2020

Optical Art, Summer Learning Journey.

 Talofa Lava bloggers!

I had to watch a video about opticals and how you could make them. Then I had to look at the sizes and shapes of the some different opticals. After that I got to have a go at making my own optical and use my own shapes and sizes. 

I had a lot of fun making a optical. It was my first time making one and I thing it turned out really cool. 

Thank you for reading my blog post.
If you have any time please leave a comment!!
Blog you later❤

Have a look at my optical :)





1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Brittany,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    These optical illusions are very fun to make and even funner to look at! You did an amazing job at creating this illusion and it truly does look like the lines are moving and spiraling.

    You introduced and explained the activity well and It was very helpful that you shared some information on how you created your optical illusion.

    To step up your work you could include a screencastify of how you made it so your readers can follow along and make one of their own.

    I am happy to hear you enjoyed this. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete