Thursday 17 December 2020

Insect Art, Summer Learning Journey

 Talofa Lava blogger!!

I have done another Summer Learning Journey task. This time I did some Insect art. We had to find nature around our house like leafs, sticks, flowers and any thing else we could find. I decided to make a butterfly out of leafs and flowers. I used red and greens leafs. I also used some dandelions (Dandelions are a yellow flower). 

I had alot of fun making this and finding new leafs. 
Thank you for reading my blog post.
If you have any time please leave a comment!!
Blog you later✌😜

Here is my Insect Art!!



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Brittany,

    It’s Charlotte here, a commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I thought the insect art you created was awesome!

    I really liked all the different bright colours you used to make your butterfly - very creative! I think that they really made your post eye-catching. My favourite colours are purple and blue, what are yours?

    I thought that this activity was so much fun! What other animals/insects do you think you could create out of the materials you found in your garden?

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charlotte
    My favourite colours are purple and pink.
    I think next time I could great a lady bug by finding some different things in my back yard.
    Thanks
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete