Thursday 17 December 2020

Fishy False Teeth, Summer Learning Journey

 Kia Ora bloggers

As you might know we have been starting the Summer Learning Journey. Today I did an activity called Fishy False Teeth. First we had to watch a video to see what to do. Then we had to Read a article and complete a template. After that we had to watch another video that had no talking in it. After that we had to fill in a Comic Strip and fill in what we thought they would say if they were talking. The last thing we had to do was share this work on our blog. 

I had lots of fun doing this activity because I got to have fun and try my hardest. Hope you guys have a great holiday, Christmas and New Year. 
Thank you for reading my blog post.
If you have any time please leave a comment!!
Blog you later✌😀

Here is my work.
Click on the link here.



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Brittany,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I thought this activity was really fun as I enjoyed seeing all the cool and funny comic ideas everyone came up with. I thought your template was filled out well with a lot of information and backstory on the characters.

    I like that you introduced and explained the activity and mentioned how much fun you had doing it which is great to hear! I hope you have just as much fun doing all the other activities over this summer!!

    Your comic was really well written and I thought your script matched really well with the character's expression. I especially liked when he said that his dentures taste like fish.

    Next time you could simply post a screenshot of your comic rather than a link to your google slides, either way you did a great job.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittany,

    Great work on your slides. I found your comic funny, especially when it described the taste of fish. Imagine tasting something that tasted like fish straight out the water. Not sure I would enjoy that.

    Looking forward to seeing more of your Summer Learning Journey.
    Romana

    ReplyDelete