Friday 20 November 2020

Skateboarding!!!

 Talofa Lava bloggers. 

Oh maths maths maths, oh well we didn't do maths today, guess what we did? We did skateboarding!  This week on Friday we have been learning some new skills on a skateboard. We got to do two lessons in one day. There was a lot of fun involved in the skateboarding lessons. We learned lots of new skills but the first thing we did was find a helmet and put it on. We had to make sure it was tight enough so it wouldn't fall of. 

Then we got to ride around for a bit. After that we got into two groups. One group went with a coach called Ben and the other group went with Lawrence. We learned how to balance and do some balancing lunges. We also learn't some skills like the crab walk and tick-tacks. We got to play a game called Mr Wolf but we had to ride our skateboards. It was sometimes challenging when we were learning a new skill that was a bit hard, but then we got the hang of it. After riding a skateboard and learning new skills some of us gained more confidence with riding a skateboard. I had so much fun and I loved that pretty much everyone looked like they were having fun. 
Thank you for reading my blog post.
If you have any time please leave a comment!
Blog you later✌😜

Here are some photos!

















1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Zachary and I am a Year 4 in Te Ana Ako at Waikowhai School. I really like skateboarding. It made me think that I want to be doing it right now. Have you thought about going skateboarding right now? If you would like to see my learning, my class blog is http://wpsteanaako.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete