Friday 27 November 2020

Intermediate!!!!

 Kia Ora bloggers

Today was an amazing and exciting day. The year six's got to go down to Waikowhai Intermediate. We got to meet out Intermediate teacher for next year. This was an awesome time for all year six's. I got a teacher called Miss Poliko. She is a super nice teacher and I am happy to be in her class. I am also excited because I am in a class with Angelina my friend. We spent about an hour in our classes to get to know our teacher. In that hour we got to write our name on a piece of paper and fill in a getting to know you form. This was super fun and I can't wait to go to Intermediate next year. 
Thank you for reading my blog post.
If you have any time please leave a comment!!
Blog you later✌😊

 Here is a link to Waikowhai Intermediates Website



No comments:

Post a Comment