Wednesday 18 December 2019

Summer learning journey week one day three

Hi bloggers

Today we are doing our third summer learning journey activitie. We had to think of three supers powers we would like to have for a day. When we had got the three super powers ww had to think why we wanted that super power. We had to put both of those things together to make a sentance or two.  It was fun to thnk of what super power I would like for a day.
I hope you liked this blog post.
If you have any time please leave a comment.
Blog you later!
Here is a link to my work or you can just look at the picture.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EKRTobRnrOBeBU6NLWQFpqiYFY0Ofqc6UOurcnRAkqU/edit?folder=1JUW-aCo7iJt0AphHTSALcpJzQ-DCx3a5

4 comments:

  1. Nǐ hǎo Brittany,

    Thank you for posting about the three superpower you’d choose - I really enjoyed reading them! They are creative and I like how you’ve said the reasons for choosing these particular superpowers. It would be pretty cool to lift really heavy things wouldn't it!

    If I was to choose a superpower I would choose teleportation because being able to travel the world and not have to pay for flights would be amazing!

    Thanks for posting! Have a brilliant day,
    Eliza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brittany. I really enjoyed reading your great blog post. I found it very funny when I read your first superpower. I would so have have it for the exact same reason. Maybe next time you can do the link on a sentence or a word.
    Great post!
    From Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brittany.
    I very like your blog post.
    Hope you do more SLJ so I can read them every weekend.
    If you want to see my blog here it is.
    https://wpsizumim.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Brittany

    Astonishing blog post Brittany. I see you have some cool skills on writing. Those are some cool superpowers you will have. If I couls have a superpower it will be to breath underwater, go back to time, and being invisible. In that list I will add controling time aswell. Keep up the amazing work Brittany.

    -Pao :)

    ReplyDelete