Tuesday 17 December 2019

Summer learning journey week one day two.

Kia ora bloggers!

I am on my second summer learning journey activitie. We had to tell you a bit about our culture. Some things we had to tell you is what you family speaks or what is important to you and your family. We were able to do it as a poem or on a google doc. I did it on a google doc. I hope you like reading about my culture.
If you have any time please leave a comment!
Blog you later!

 Here is a link to my doc or ou can look at the photo.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yKodfh1oJ0Isu2bSYS-hGWO2ktCzz5gyJ1hihrk43Qk/edit?folder=1JUW-aCo7iJt0AphHTSALcpJzQ-DCx3a5

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany, you have done really well and I love how you describe your culture and how you talked about your country in a good way. Maybe next time you could right some more things about your country and explain what your country does. Maybe you can talk about the history of New Zealand and how it was found. Over all its was really cool blog post that you have worked on. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Brittany,

    Kueni here for the Summer Learning Programme. I, along with Eliza am apart of the Summer Learning Journey and thought i’d pop over to your blog to check out some of your awesome blog posts! :)

    Thank you so much for sharing some information about you, your family and your culture. I like that you have great pride in being a kiwi, but also that you and your family value the native language which is Te Reo Maori. Thank you for sharing some of the things you and your family value and the different things your family see as important.

    I, myself am Samoan, Maori and currently I am learning to speak Te Reo Maori. In my family we too believe that having respect for one another is very important too. What are some things that are unique to your family, such as how you celebrate birthdays or maybe even Christmas?

    Blog ya later,
    Kueni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Britt,
    This is Jaimie from Waikowhai Primary School.
    I liked the way how you spoke about your culture & family really clearly & said things so that people could understand. I like the way you said that you can understand a bit of Maori language but that doesn't make you Maori.
    Next, time maybe you could say more about your culture and maybe let everyone in the world be able to view your doc. It won't let anyone have permission.
    Overall, it was a great post.
    Jaimie :)

    ReplyDelete