Wednesday 9 December 2020

Turtle

 Talofa Lava bloggers!

This week I arrivied at school and something very exciting was in our School Office. Some students from Waikowhai Primary had found a turtle at the bottom of our back track. They had carried it up to the Office at the front of our School. They found a decent size box and put the turtle in it. Then the students took the box with the turtle in it and brought it into my Syndicate. They took it into my teacher's office which is in my Syndicate. Then my friend Angelina went and got some towels while I stayed with the turtle. After she had come back we put a towel in the box and some over it. We also tried to find a bigger box but we could find anything bigger than the one we had. My teacher Miss Daly tried to find the owner and while she was trying to find it the turtle climbed out of the box and into the classroom. The turtle that we found wasn't the biggest but it was about as big as a book. This turtle was a Red Eared Terarpin.

After a while we found the turtle's owner and she came and picked it up. This was a amazing experience because I had never seen a turtle up so close. I am super glad that we found the turtle's owner. 
Thank you for reading my blog post.
If you have any time please leave a comment!
Blog you later!!

Here is a photo




No comments:

Post a Comment