Friday 23 October 2020

Production Rehearsals

 Kia Ora Bloggers, I'm back.

Since term three we have been doing Production Rehearsals. Since term four started we have been using props. We have been doing a lot of rehearsals. On Wednesday we did a rehearsal during school and after school. We practiced scenes one, two and three. Then on Thursday we did a rehearsal during school and after school. This time we practiced scenes four, five and six. The last time we practised this week was Friday during school. We go to practice scenes eight and nine. Then we practicsed those scenes again but with the year five and six's dance. I am enjoying rehearsals so far and can't wait to do more in the future.
Thank you for reading my blog post.
If you have any time please leave a comment!!
Blog you later✌😝

(Sorry I don't have any photos)

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Brittany. My names Maiki. I´m from Ahipara School. I like how you added emojis. Maybe next time you could make the text bigger

    ReplyDelete