Friday 30 October 2020

Garden to table!!

 Garden to table!!!


Talofa Lava bloggers. 

This year we have been making and planting things in our garden. The first thing we got to eat out of our garden was broccoli and broccoflower mixed with cheese sause.

How we grew our broccoli and broccoflower was we planted the seeds in our green house and once they had grown a bit, we put them into our real garden. We kept watering the broccoli and broccoflower until they looked like they were about to go to seed. So then we pulled out the food and cooked it with a cheese sauce. Everyone in my syndicate got to have some of the yummy food. Something funny was I had a treat in my food and that treat was a slug. Luckily, I didn't eat it and the slug lived to see another day!

Thank you for reading my blog post.
If you have time please leave a comment!
Blog you later✌😁😝













No comments:

Post a Comment