Friday 28 August 2020

Daffodil Day

Kia Ora bloggers.

The last couple of weeks Auckland has been in lockdown. I have done alot of things in lockdown but one of the things I did was draw a Daffodil to support the people with canser. I did this because we wearn't at school to raise money for the people with canser. So I thought I should still suport them by drawing a Daffodil. Feel free to donate some money to the canser socitey here
Thank you for reading my blog post! 
If you have any time please leave a comment.
Blog you later!
Remeber stay safe and be kind

Here is a photo of my Daffodil drawing. Hope you like it. 

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Brittany, great detail in the drawings of these flowers. Thanks for raising awareness of Daffodil Day, in support of the Cancer Society. If we'd been at school today, we'd have all been dressed in yellow. Have you considered displaying your drawing in a window at home, like we did with Poppies on ANZAC Day? Alternatively, you could draw a large daffodil on the street, using chalk. This might raise awareness for those people who don't have access to your blog. Looking forward to seeing you again on Monday, have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakaalofa atu Brittany. This is a great blog post to support Daffidol Day. Way to go! I hope a lot has been raised for this worthy cause. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Miki I´m from Ahipara School.I like your drawing for Daffodil Day and what did you do more in lock down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my name is Maikee from Ahipara I like your drawing it looks so good.

    ReplyDelete