Thursday 24 October 2019

Paikea and the whale.

Kia Ora bloggers' I'm back!

Last term we have been learning about Paikea and the whale. We have been doing work around paikea and the whale. We have done two activity so far. The first activity we did was we had to read the Paikea and the whale story and then we had to answer six questions about the story Paikea and the whale.

Our second activity was we had to read the story again and summarise the story in our own words. We also had to find three adjectives and look in a dictionary to find the meaning of that word. These activity have been fun and I can't wait for our next activity about Paikea and the whale.
Thank you for reading my blog post!
If you have any time please leave a comment!
Blog you later.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Brittany I thing this is a very good blog post I like how you have told me what you did it gives me a good idea how you did it. Maybe you could think about putting some photos so I could see what it looks like. If you would like to see my blog click here http://wpsapolloj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete