Friday 20 September 2019

Cross country 2019!

Kia, Ora bloggers, I'm back.

Last week on Wednsday we had cross country. We came to school and got into our year groups and Ms Sands talked to us about the day. Then we went off to our first activity. My groups first activity was playing hand games and eating ice blocks and cake if we had ordered some. After fifteen minutes we moved to our next activity. Out next activity was shooting soccer goals. We had to get into a long line and pass all the ball down to the front of the line. Then the first person in the line would go to the first cone and kick the soccer ball into the goal. When the first person was at the second goal the next person would go. That would carry on untill everyone had gone. Everyone had about two or three times and then we had to have a k writen on out arm so the teachers know we had been to that activity. After that we had to move to our next activity. We went to skiping ropes next. Everyone got to have their own skipping rope because there was enough. We got to skip for the whole fithteen minutes and the we went to the obstacle activity. We had to get into two lines and we had a obstacle to do on our playground and a little bit of the field. One person from each line would go and they next person would have to wait till they get to the slide or pole. This would keep carring on untill we had to move to our next activity. Our second to last activity was cheering the people on who are running and warming up for our run. Finally it was was time for our run Ms Sands told us the corss and the said on your marks get set go and of we were running. We had to do two laps of our run. 

I came in third place and I am proud of myself. It was a very fun day but I was very tired after the day and I went home and had a rest.
Thank you for reading my my blog post!
If you have any time please leave a comment. 
Here are some photos!



1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Faris I am from Waikowhai Primary school. I like how you write your blog. I how like you told us like which day it happened. I like the photos you pot on there. It makes me think when I came 4th on the senior run. It also reminded when I got qualified for the cross country zones. if you want to see my blog there is the link https://wpsfarisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete